Riverlands offers a wide variety of commercial building maintenance services. Since 1978 the company has successfully undertaken various maintenance projects ranging in sizes from 18pt to small.
We have a long history of completing works in extremely difficult environments – maintenance of the Sydney Cricket Ground lighting towers & score boards, Sydney Football Stadium roof & structural steel and Bulk Liquids Birth at Botany Bay.
We can undertake works in just about any environment – under ground to extremely high and dangerous working areas.
We continuously carry out works of the following scope –
• Corrosion control and abrasive cleaning.
• Protective coatings. (epoxy & polyurethane coatings.)
• Decorative & texture coatings. (accredited Dulux Acratex applicator)
• Concrete spalling & cancer repairs.
• Highrise caulking.
• Remedial building repairs.
• Metal fabrication & erection.
• High pressure cleaning.
• Heritage listed building repairs.
• Project management.